We are currently looking for Aerial and Satellite Technicians / Engineers in England and Wales, offering excellent earnings, job security and an immediate start.
You’ll be required to work 1 Saturday per fortnight, with the option for a 6-day week (dependent on workload), or flexibility with a day off during the week.
Benefits of Aerial and Satellite Technician / Engineer Role
You can expect the following benefits by working for us:
- Full-time direct employment with 28 days paid holiday (including statutory).
- Vehicle and equipment provided and paid for by the company.
- Competitive basic salary and generous bonus schemes.
Responsibilities of Aerial and Satellite Technician / Engineer Role
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a minimum of one year’s experience in the aerial or satellite trade?
- Do you have in sound practical knowledge of installing and servicing aerials, dishes, extra points, and TV wall mounting?
- Are you confident in surveying and advising on new and replacement installations?
Requirements for Aerial and Satellite Technician / Engineer Role
We require the following from all potential employees:
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken English.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence.
Following an initial telephone conversation, you may be invited to attend an interview at our head office in Mansfield. You will be paid a day rate of £100 for the duration of your time with us.
The process is typically as follows:
- DAY 1 – You’ll arrive around midday. We’ll have a short meet-and-greet, followed by a practical test. Depending on the outcome of this test, we will decide whether to continue the interview.
- DAY 2 – You will be paired up with one of our current operatives and participate in a full day’s work.
- DAY 3 – You will participate in a second full day’s work.
- DAY 4 – Following a positive report from our current operative, we will make you an offer of employment. We can then carry out any administrative processes. Concluding mid-afternoon, you can return home with a fully kitted out van, ready to start work!
- DAY 5 (OPTIONAL) – If you are unable to provide a valid Working at Height certificate, you will be required to attend a training course before you can commence work.
In order for the interview process to go as planned, please ensure that you bring the following:
- Workwear and hand tools
- Passport (if held) or birth certificate
- Full UK driving licence
- Proof of current address (recent utility bill)
- Relevant current (or expired) training or health and safety certificates
Please note that we carry out the following safeguarding checks during the interview:
- DVLA phone check. Full disclosure of any driving licence issues is required ahead of your arrival.
- DBS/CRB check. Full disclosure of any criminal convictions/pending prosecutions is required ahead of your arrival.
We will cover your travel, accommodation, evening meal and breakfast expenses. If you are travelling by train, please arrive at Mansfield station, and keep your receipt for reimbursement.
Details of your application are kept confidential at all times.